|Job Post ID||4|
|Number of Vacancy||3|
|Description||Responsible for identifying, mapping, and assessing the location, quantity, and quality of raw material deposits such as rocks and minerals. |
|Experience/Competency||Job Qualifications: |
• Bachelor's degree in Geology, licensed
• at least 5 years of experience in the same capacity and preferably has experience working in an aggregate or mining industry.
• Adequate knowledge of Geology techniques, practices and procedures
• Expertise in Exploration process, documentation and permitting.
• Process Formulation and Implementation.
• Use various geology related equipment and software's
|Company Name||Electa Tarlac Aggregate|
|Deadline of Application||2023-01-16|